Combo C : Admission tickets to SEA LIFE Bangkok and Madame Tussauds Bangkok + Activities (Foreigners)
Buy SEA LIFE Bangkok's admission ticket and pay extra on top only 900 THB (from regular prices 2,390 THB) to upgrade your ticket with 5 fun experiences which includes:
- Madame Tussauds Bangkok's admission ticket
- Personalised ‘Wax Hand’ from Madame Tussauds Bangkok
- SEA LIFE Bangkok's Guidebook
- SEA LIFE Bangkok's breathtaking Glass Bottom Boat
- SEA LIFE Bangkok's exclusive souvenir
- Free admission for children under 3 years of age
- Please read the Booking Terms & Conditions carefully. All online ticket purchases cannot be refunded, nor can details be amended or changed for an alternate date or time.
- Do not need to print tickets. Simply present barcode on your mobile device to staff at ticketing counter upon arrival.
- Foreign nationals who are residents of Thailand must demonstrate proof of residency before entering; valid forms of ID include:
- Thai work permit
- Thai residency visa
- Thai driver's license (issued by the Transport Ministry)
- ATM or credit card issued by a Thai financial institution (accompanied by valid photo ID)
- Invoice or receipt of a utility bill issued by a Thai governmental or other local agency (accompanied by valid photo ID)
- Tickets purchased for Thai residents cannot be transferred to friends, family members or any other person/s who is not a resident of Thailand.
- The company reserves the right to charge full-priced ticket prices to any purchaser of a Foreign national resident admission ticket who fails to present evidence of their Thai residency.
- Children under 15 years of age are not allowed to enter SEA LIFE Bangkok without adult supervision. Those children under 15 years old must be accompanied by their parents and/or adults who are over 18 years old.
- If you purchase a wrong ticket type e.g. tourists buy a Thai resident online ticket which is incorrect, you are required to pay extra for the difference upon arrival.
- Tickets are valid for 3 months from the date of purchase.
- Ticket prices offered through the SEA LIFE Bangkok Aquarium website are only available online. These prices cannot be matched by staff at our admissions desk counter.
- Tickets are valid for single entry only into the attraction (with the exception of Annual Pass tickets). Once you enter the aquarium, you can spend as much time as you like inside until the closing time at 9 pm.
- SEA LIFE Bangkok Aquarium reserves the right not to refund or exchange tickets.
- SEA LIFE Bangkok Aquarium reserved the right to change terms and conditions, and operating/opening hours without prior notice to guests.
- When you enter the aquarium with a child under 3 years of age you may be required to present documentation specifying the age of the child.
- In case of any unfortunate event which results in the aquarium being unable to continue normal operations, the company reserves the right to refund tickets to visitors or exchange them for other items.